PC Games PC Gaming

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by adam2565, Feb 10, 2009.

1. adam2565

adam2565 New Member

I'm interested in gettign a new computer game. i already own
    Battlefield 2
    battlefield 2142
    counterstrike
    the sims
    swat 4

but i want something new any suggestions

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

FEAR 2 comes out today.... go get it!! well if you are in the US.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Give fallout 3 a go, get to shoot heaps, and it also has a good story line and many different ways to go about the story.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd strongly recommend Team Fortress 2. It's one of my favorite games of all time and is right up your alley being a next gen FPS.

It's made by Valve, who also makes Counterstrike and I consider it to be a better game.

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The only games I play for pc is rollercoaster tycoon and command and conquer. i can play those games all day. in rollecoaster tycoon, you can build your own amusement park and command and conquer is a war game.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I sometimes play Guild Wars, which is the best game ever!

I love it, but I don't have the time for it anymore. There are four games with a new one coming out soon.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

As you already have two Battlefield games, why not try the one that started it all, Battlefield 1942? If you get hold of the World War II Anthology, you'll also get both expansion packs, The Road to Rome & Secret Weapons of WWII.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

If you liked Counterstrik then I'd suggest getting CS Source (if that's not what you already own) it makes the game much better.

But on top of that I would definitely suggest getting the Half Life games, I loved them a ton, though I'm not finished with the second yet I definitely think they're worth getting.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've heard great things about Team Fortress... I play RTS's all the time so games like Command & Conquer are awesome. In that category I'd also recommend Rise of Nations and the "Age" games... Age of mythology, Age of Empires... they are all good if you're into RTS style games.

10. teron

teron Registered Member

The original Fear and Extraction point are $19.99, buy that and Fear 2.

Depending on how much coin you have and your taste, you really should go for the goods.

Dead Space, Fallout 3, Crysis series maybe?

RTS your thing? Dawn of War 2 is coming soon - then there's Starcraft 2, and if you didnt play the first then.... well, thats a damn shame.

Sadly Madden 09 isn't ported for PC yet (soon maybe)

And I'm gonna pretend I didnt see this...