Paypal question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Jan 31, 2010.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

If I have a surplus of say $100 bucks in my PayPal account from stuff I sold on Ebay that has been paid, verified and is in my possession... why is it when I buy something on Ebay, PayPal still withdraws from my bank account and not from the $100 dollar surplus I have in PayPal from shit I've sold and been paid for.

How can I set it up to deduct from the surplus in PayPal and not my bank account? Better yet, how can I transfer that $100 into my bank account to make up for those lost funds?

Thanks.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My Account > Withdraw. Is that what you're looking for? I've no idea how you get it to pay for stuff using that $100, but that's how you'd move it into your bank account, I think..

pro2A likes this.
  3. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

How many bank accounts are on your PayPal account? Is it a verified checking or savings account? I have a verified checking account, so the money I receive on there goes into my bank account (I think). I'm not sure how to move money between two different bank accounts on the same PayPal account, but I'm sure it's in the help section on there.