• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paypal complaint...please help

TGirl

Registered Member
I bought a few posters from ebay over a month ago.....Inever received the item and when I e-mail I get auto responses....uggg I so hate that!! Anyway, I opened up a Ebay claim and a Paypal claim.....the seller since then has sent out new posters and AGAIN reports to me that they were damaged and sent back to them....so now they say they will refund my money......so I said go ahead and refund me....now I get a e-mail saying they can not refund me till I close the claim.....if I close it I can not reopen it....so what do I do??? Take a chance and close it and hope they refund me???

doubles2004

Registered Member
He can refund you all he needs Is your paypal ID. Then when he refunds you ..You can close the claim .But i would get my money back before I closed the claim.. Just my two cents

trees

Registered Member
My thoughts exactly!

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok so I took all your advise and wrote him back and of course got my auto mail thing from them....then I get a e-mail again saying..."

we can't refund you till you close the case...Sorry"

So now what...I have had the case open since monday...what is the next step if we have to fight this out...never done this before.... I already know I will not leave him feedback till he leaves it for me...which will be neverrrrrrrrr hahahaha

I am just wondering if I should send the letter to Paypal...saying he wont refund me till I close the case and see what they say? I DUNNO!! ugggg

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well Trina once you close the case paypal cant help you.. He can refund you before but he Is refusing to. I would call paypal or email them. And see what they say. I have had people refund me when I had a open case through paypal against them..He Is trying to get away with not refunding you call paypal see what they tell you.. Hope you get It figured out

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Keep the case open, and let Paypal handle the account. Paypal should refund you, you might just have to wait a bit.

Dont let this guy intimidate you~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Exactly cause that Is what he Is trying to do .. Dont close the paypal complaint

TGirl

Registered Member
Thanks guys....I am not going to close the case....I hope paypal does refund me....I just don't get this guy....is there something they are marked with forever that says they refunded money on a claim??? Regaurdless if there is he already refunded me on one of them...ugggg he is being such a butt!
On the other hand his e-mail prove that I never received my items.....in both e-mails previous to this he stated they were damaged int he mail and returned to him......then I get this ."we can't refund you till you close the case...Sorry" uggggggggggggggggggggggg