• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pay as you go internet dongles

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
At the end of the month I plan to end my contact with my current mobile provider and go back to PAYG to try to save some money but I would still like to get online on the move with my laptop, at the moment my HTC Desire offers a 3g wifi hotspot and would like to replace it.

I have found some PAYG dongles online and Three seems to be the best connection but I am interested in people who use them, can anyone recommend Three over T-Mobile or o2?

stripes

Registered Member
I've not tried any apart from Three, but it's a decent choice, I'd say. Mine will pretty much connect anywhere, but can be a bit slow indoors. Flash pages can take up to a minute to load, if I'm contained within four walls. Still, if you're just looking for something for basic browsing I'd recommend it.