Pats QB Brady OK after crash

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The Patriots better count their blessings that their star Quarterback came out of this unharmed...same can be said about The Golden Boy Tom Brady.

BOSTON -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who led his team to three NFL championships, was expected to report to Gillette Stadium Thursday after an early-morning auto accident in Boston, the team said. "Brady was in a car accident this morning," the team said in its official Twitter feed. "He was not hospitalized and is expected at Gillette Stadium today." Brady is due to start in the Patriots' season opener against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday.
Pats QB Brady OK after crash | Football | Sports | Toronto Sun

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Glad he's okay and that he's not going to miss any time. I have him as my starting Quarterback in two different Fantasy leagues, it would be a huge blow to my team if he got injured.

Obviously, it's more important that he's still alive and not injured. I'll keep following this story.

I don't think he needs any luck getting women. Haha. This is good news, I'm glad he's okay, I enjoy watching him play and will be rooting for him to win another SB after the Titans miss the playoffs. Ha.