Patriots were robbed?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This guy is saying the game should have been over when there were still 50 seconds left on the actual game clock. Apparently most of those 50 seconds came on the Brandon Jacobs play where they stopped the clock but didn't bring the chains onto the field. If the refs didn't stop the clock there, I can guarantee you the Giants wouldn't have been standing around for all that time. They would have either used a timeout, or hurried up to the line to get the next play off. They wouldn't have let as much time run off the clock as this guy is said should have run off.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It was a fair win and the patriots need to just accept that or whoever is complaining about it.
You can't tell me that some of that stuff isn't a bit sketchy? I mean, I can understand if you don't like the Patriots or still think they cheated, but the time was wrongfully added and the fact that no one has said anything yet is incredible.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think it's that big of a deal. I agree with Echoes. Even if there was some clock discrepancies in the end I doubt the game would have turned out much different.

I mean, there's a chance perhaps, but in the end I don't think the refs were out to cheat the system for the Giants. It's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Doesn't matter anymore, Giants beat the Pats fair and square.

If anyone was robbed it was the Jets who got taped earlier this season.