Patriots vs Colts

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They face each other once again, but now the Colts have one of the best kickers in the league, Adam Viternary(however you spell it) I am really hoping that Manning can finally go to the Super Bowl, because he deserves it, he's known has one of the best Quarter Backs of all time, but to really get to that level he needs to win a Super Bowl.

The Colts also have played great defense during these playoffs, and they'll need to be at there best to beat the Patriots.

Who do you got?

Colts 26 Patriots 19

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pats 20
Colts 17

That's my very uneducated guess. Manning needs to overcome his playoff jitters if the team has any hopes of stopping the Pats. The Pats are also coming in with a huge momentum boost thanks to their recent win against the Chargers.

If the Colts don't win, I'm afraid we're going to have to suffer through another crybaby whine-fest, like wittle LT started last week.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am going a little off subject here, but LT had a reason to whine, because it was nessecary for the Patriots to dance like that and mock Merriman dance. There's a way to celebrate after a huge victory but the way that Patriots did it was wrong in my opinion.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I am going a little off subject here, but LT had a reason to whine, because it was nessecary for the Patriots to dance like that and mock Merriman dance. There's a way to celebrate after a huge victory but the way that Patriots did it was wrong in my opinion.
Oh please, Meriman was leading the "Tom Brady sucks" chants during their pregame rally. They're all a bunch of crybabies who are upset that they didn't beat a team they were favored to. Dance like what? Like they're going to the AFC championship? I'd be pretty stoked to win after a whole week of being told that I was going to lose.

The media is eating this up because they need a team that they can call "unsportsman-like" because chances are it will be the Pats versus the Saints in the Superbowl. The Saints have this crazy label of being "America's team" just because of what happened in New Orleans and now the Patriots (if they beat the Colts) will probably be called, "the hurricane team". The media loves childish shit like that.

N

NY Jay

I would love to see Peyton Manning beat the Patriots of all teams to go to his first Super Bowl.

T

TheSportsGuy

I'm rooting for the Colts, but I'm going to take the smart route on this one and pick the Pats to win; why? I'll take a 3-time Super Bowl champion with two Super Bowl MVP's any day of the that has a 11-1 (?) playoff record.

Oh please, Meriman was leading the "Tom Brady sucks" chants during their pregame rally. They're all a bunch of crybabies who are upset that they didn't beat a team they were favored to. Dance like what? Like they're going to the AFC championship? I'd be pretty stoked to win after a whole week of being told that I was going to lose.

The media is eating this up because they need a team that they can call "unsportsman-like" because chances are it will be the Pats versus the Saints in the Superbowl. The Saints have this crazy label of being "America's team" just because of what happened in New Orleans and now the Patriots (if they beat the Colts) will probably be called, "the hurricane team". The media loves childish shit like that.
They're both childish, then. The fact of the matter is the Patriots have been there, and they need to act like it. Sure it was a nice act of them to celebrate their win, but mocking a Chargers' player just because they done something shows no sign of class at all regardless of what a young, 2nd year player in Shawn Meriman does, he's still maturing anyhow. The Patriots need to act like they've been there before, simple as that. Why? Because they have.