Patriots Vs. Colts (First time in NFL history two teams meet up both being 7-0)

RarePD

Registered Member
This game is going to be huge. What are your predictions?

I'm going with New England 42-21.

Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the NFL right now and Randy Moss is having his best season in New England. That guy must be loving life right now the way he's playing. Now unless Payton Manning and the Colts take control of the game early and play with their foots on the Pats' neck, they'll have a chance of winning the game. But New England has scored on every single first drive in a game for the entire season. And look how they outscore their oppenents in the first quarter and first half of every game. It realy is like it's "just another day in the office" for Tom Brady. If they (New England) continue to play like this we'll have a 14-0 squad by the time it's said and done.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
New England by 17, is my guess. We're gonna see one of the QB's take a massive hit.

Doc

V.I.P.
The only major obstacle left for the Patriots is the Steelers, and they have problems on the road.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Patriots aren't going to go undefeated. They'll sit out their starters as soon as they have home field advantage clinched.

Doc

V.I.P.
They'll sit out their starters as soon as they have home field advantage clinched.
[sarcasm]Yeah, because he's been sitting Tom Brady all season.[/sarcasm]

Seriously, though, I think BB is going to play them for the simple reason of he wants to be the best, and he has the team that can be the best. Do you really want your team going against a 16-0 Patriots with home field advantage locked up and Tom Brady having the best season in NFL history? I think he's going to play them at least for the first quarters, that way he can be the best, I honestly feel that he wants to be the best in history... and he just might end up that way.

Last edited: