Patriots(8-0) vs Colts(7-0)?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Fresh, Oct 29, 2007.

?

Who Wins the Mid-Season Match-Up

1. Patriots

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Colts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

The 2 powerhouses of the NFL meet next Sunday, both undefeated and playing the best fooball they've played in years. The Colts defense is clearly better than it was last year, but on the other side the Pats offense is byfar the best in recent NFL history. So you like in this match-up?

Ignore the Pats 0-8

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I, just like when these two teams met eachother in the playoffs last season, will be primarilary be rooting for a disaster at the stadium thanks to my hatred of both teams. However, I guess I will sort of be pulling for the Colts, who I see as the lesser of two evils.

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I think it'll be a bloody battle. The Pats defense is number 4 in the NFL... and seems to be gaining steam... most likely better then our 2001 Superbowl team. Our offense is unstopable... I see us scoring a lot of points early and if Manning wants to win he needs to work his magic and score points quick like he did in the playoffs against the Patriots last season. I see the Pats stomping out the TD's early in the game and getting a good lead over the Colts, but Manning will catch the Colts back up in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I see a lot of turnovers on boths sides. Overall I think the Pats will squeek by based on revenge for last year, and they will be really motivated to get a win on the Colts. Brady an Manning are by far equally capable quarterbacks... so it'll be hard to tell.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

As much as I hate to say it I think the pats will win. Even though I will be pulling for the colts the whole time.

The only way Manning can win is by controlling the clock and thus the game and score alot with long drives. And I think they can do that the first quarter will set the pace for the game.

I dont have faith in the Indy defense stopping the pass. Dwight Freeney though could be an impact player in the game if he starts getting brady out of the the pocket.

Also look at the browns film against the pats. Even though we lost due to excessive turnovers Brady had his most frustrating game of the season with them going three and out ALOT. And most of the scoring drives were due to short field from turnovers.

5. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

Patriots will stomp all over Peyton and his Colts.

EDIT

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I think the Colts are going to win. That's right I said the Colts. I don't know why to tell you the truth I just think they will win. Score Indy-38 Pats-34.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Brady is gay
    Manning is God

I'll still take the Patriots and booo myself in the process

8. LT1981

LT1981 Guest

I like the Pats in this one. They've bowled over just about everyone they've faced this year, and they look unstoppable to me.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Patriots are a good team, but havent face a team like the Colts, I personally believe that the Colts will win this game. I think they're a better overall team then the Patriots. Both offense are really good, but I believe that the Colts have a better defense, just look out for Bob Sanders I believe he's going to have an amazing game.

10. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

I'd love to say the Colts will win b.c. I naturally hate the Patty Cakes them being in the same division as my team and all (the buffalo bills)

BUT, I'd say the Patriots win this game more easily than some may think...

Patriots-31

Colts-21