• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Patrick Mahomes

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just thought it would be fun to look at some of the stats this kid is putting up. It's really astounding.

So just this year...2018...Mahomes has had 7 games in which he's thrown 4 TD's in a game. When you compare what he's done THIS YEAR to other teams since 2004...he's crushing them.

So since 2004...

The Panthers, Bears, Titans and Bills have had 7 games with 4 TD passes in the game
Browns and Cardinals - 6 games
Dolphins - 5 games
Ravens - 4 games
Jets - 3 games
49'ers - 1 game

So San Fran...in 14 years...has had only one game in which they threw for 4 TD's in a game...Mahomes has 7x's more than that just this year.

How? haha

Impact

V.I.P.
That is a ridiculous stat, unbelievable.

No matter how good he is, I'll never be able to take him seiously because he sounds like Kermit the frog

dDave

V.I.P.
I’m not going to claim to know a lot about football. I’ve been watching a lot of football this season though. I was never a fan but my wife is so I’ve been watching.

Mahomes is easily one of the more notable players I’ve been watching. It’s crazy just how good he is.