• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pat McAfee Show

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Does anyone else watch the Pat McAfee Show to pass the time in quarantine? He's hilarious and offers an older-millennial type of point of view on lots of issues inside and outside of sports. His guests are stars. The office Olympics are f'n hilarious.

The dude is a hot take machine for sure. Pat is aware of it, though, and provides a breath of fresh air from the usual PG talking heads.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I started watching him over the last month or so. Definitely a funny dude. The Office Olympics are excellent. Wish I would have followed him sooner.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know of him from his WWE stuff but don't follow his show...he was hilarious during the XFL game I saw him do. Funny dude.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
@Konshentz Yes!! And stuff like eating the chili pepper, the McDonalds + "Vitamins" challenge, etc etc. Office Basketball made me laugh more than I had in some time.

@Millz You should check out his podcast. He's hilarious on there, too.