• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pastor offering tax-deductible exorcisms over the internet.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Unfortunately, people do fall for it. It's no different to the likes of Benny Hinn demanding love offerings and crap like that on his television show. If there are those who are desperate enough for easy solutions to things they don't understand, there will always be those who prey upon them.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I honestly don't see why people fall for this crap. I've known people that would send in their last penny to some of these TV preachers because if they didn't they said they wouldn't receive Gods blessing. I told them it was BS, of course they didn't see it that way.

I'm not going to say demon possession isn't real but if your having problems with possession better find a real priest or minister that will come to your house and help you and not someone just looking for money.