Pasta

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Major, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

There's a lot of different kinds of pasta and sauces making a ton of different combinations. What's your favorite?

Mine is pretty simple. Spaghetti with meat sauce. I love ravioli too though.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Lol I actually was just having a conversation about this. I love all pastas, but I'm partial to fettucini alfredo.

I make a pretty mean Bourbon Chicken fettucini alfredo.

Oooh_snap and ysabel like this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

lmao, yes echoes must have been eavesdropping

I like almost all types of pasta...am partial to white sauce. Toppings: either chicken, bacon/lardons, shrimp...and garlic!

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Raviolis are mighty badass.

Also, fettuccine with alfredo and shrimp.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I like all types of pastas I have never had pasta that I don't like, i think that alfredo sauce is the best especially on bow tie pasta.

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I also love all pastas but prefer the red sauces over the white or cream ones. As far as my fav type of pasta, I really don't have one, if it's cooked well and has a good sauce, I'll enjoy it.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Cheese raviloli with meat sauce, or baked ziti.

8. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Broccoli and chicken fettuccine alfredo with extra sauce to coat the broccoli with.

Skylar likes this.
  9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love Spaghetti Bolognese, when I go out to eat at Restaurants and they have that on the menu then I usually take it. Most of the time I like it, but there's some rare occasions that I won't like it because there's big chunks of tomatoes in there. I think it ruins the meal.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

gnocci w/ marinara

thats if I'm only going one pasta with 1 sauce.

I'm a huge fan of all pasta though!