Passive or aggressive?

When it comes to your relationship, which role do you assume? It seems to me that there is always someone who is more dominant in the partnership.
Although I do tend to be overbearing at times, I prefer someone who is able to hold their own and stand up to me.
Makes life much more interesting.:)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't like a yes-man. I know some think that life is easier when you have someone who always agreed with you and let you do all the things you want. I find that boring. However, I also don't like being forced to be the yes-woman just to make the relationship work. I need a balance between having my personal power over myself and my partner, as he does over himself and me. Hmm, not sure if I explained myself well... :lol:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I'm the passive aggressive one, in other words I seemingly take things and assume the role of the yes man but then let out my discontent out in other passive agressive ways.

Aella

Registered Member
I'm aggressive but not in a 'in your face' way.
It's just easy to let the man feel he is in change when he actually isn't! ;)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm fairly passive, but that doesn't mean I let myself get walked on. I try to find a nice balance and it's worked for the past 18 months so I see no need to change it.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I tend to be aggressive in relationships, but I prefer to be with men who are aggressive as well...it makes things interesting and I like the challenge. I tend to get bored pretty quickly with someone overly passive.

leomay

Registered Member
if aggressive meet the right person he will be Passive~
who dominant in the partnership love little...the other love more becouse he care the dominant one..
i think ....huhuhu....:)