passing the time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by martyclark15, Aug 16, 2008.

1. martyclark15

martyclark15 Registered Member

Just sitting here at 2 in the morning and wondering if I could be doing something more productive with my time than putsing around on my pc... I'm bored and my guitar needs restrung lmao. What does everyone else do to keep busy when they have time alone?

...or is everyone as nonproductive as me? :-/ haha

-marty

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hmm, if it's 2am for me, "productive" means getting online. :lol: There's really nothing much you can do around that time except do relatively quiet stuff inside the house like writing, watching a movie or trying to sleep. All the rest I have in mind are too disruptive for 2am.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Go and read a book in bed or something. If you don't like reading then stick a movie on like ysabel suggested.

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I'm very much like that. It's one big reason I can't wait for classes to start, I really want something to do other than be on the computer.

5. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I read allot. Watch your favorite movies over again. Do a craft project of something. I know I always feel productive about once I'm finished. Surfing the web for random stuff is all a good time passer.

6. SunflowerSmiley

SunflowerSmiley Registered Member

hmmm productive? at 2 in the morning? Jeez the most productive thing i can think of climbing the CN Tower with nothing but a chain of paperclips.

Or the safer option of sleeping... I enjoy that :)