passing the time

martyclark15

Registered Member
Just sitting here at 2 in the morning and wondering if I could be doing something more productive with my time than putsing around on my pc... I'm bored and my guitar needs restrung lmao. What does everyone else do to keep busy when they have time alone?

...or is everyone as nonproductive as me? :-/ haha

-marty

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Just sitting here at 2 in the morning and wondering if I could be doing something more productive with my time than putsing around on my pc... I'm bored and my guitar needs restrung lmao. What does everyone else do to keep busy when they have time alone?

...or is everyone as nonproductive as me? :-/ haha

-marty
Hmm, if it's 2am for me, "productive" means getting online. :lol: There's really nothing much you can do around that time except do relatively quiet stuff inside the house like writing, watching a movie or trying to sleep. All the rest I have in mind are too disruptive for 2am.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I'm very much like that. It's one big reason I can't wait for classes to start, I really want something to do other than be on the computer.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I read allot. Watch your favorite movies over again. Do a craft project of something. I know I always feel productive about once I'm finished. Surfing the web for random stuff is all a good time passer.

SunflowerSmiley

Registered Member
hmmm productive? at 2 in the morning? Jeez the most productive thing i can think of climbing the CN Tower with nothing but a chain of paperclips.

Or the safer option of sleeping... I enjoy that :)