Passage from Batista's book

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Here's a quote from the book that is nothing short of shocking and this is one of the reasons I dislike the man.

Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault. Later in the book, Batista said that his wife suspected him of cheating. Batista claims he wasn't cheating on her yet, but started a "physical relationship" with WWE Diva Melina shortly after.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum?

I think this may be one of the greatest quotes of all time. What an asshole.

3. Slogger

Slogger Guest

Batista hooking up with Melina screams BULLSHIT all over.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

[QUOTEI mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum?][/QUOTE]

Wow that's a harsh remark right there.

5. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

6. andrew_bishop

I really can't picture Melina and Batista together.

Nor do I wanna really.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow this his shocking, I know he's not married to her anymore but you cannot say things like that, she had cancer, it's not her fault that she couldn't vacuum. Also I bet alot of wrestlers have flings with the wwe divas.

8. andrew_bishop

Yeah but usually when they do you hear something about it or something but this one was really news to me.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard about Batista and Melina before so that doesnt shock me too much. Batista's comments do though...jsut so classless of him to say. Oh sure ppl will buy the book now, but still bushleague.

10. andrew_bishop

The words he said in this don't really shock me. I knew he was arrogant and shit before but I didn't think it was this bad. This is just unbelieveable.