• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Party Poker Stock at $2.67

BonusPros

I play alot of poker and actually make a decent supplement of income from it. In my experience in the field, it is obvious that Party Poker is the "Microsoft", "Google", "McDonalds" (you get the idea) of Online Poker. I saw the stock dip to $1.40 but didnt have the money to get in, now it almost doubled and I don't think its going anywhere but up.

Anybody else have any thoughts on this. It is still sooo cheap for an obvious leader in a growing industry. Of course the danger is if US Legislation hinders its growth. We will see.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I didn't even realise they were a public company. Very interesting indeed! Thanks for the info! I will add them to my watch list portfolio right now! :D