• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Parks and Recreation

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I did a search in this forum for this show but the thread was old and had been closed.

Is anyone watching the latest season of this? I have watched every episode so far and I just watched the first two episodes of season 3. I honestly think the first was nothing special but the second one is probably one of the funniest episodes of the whole show so far. I was literally in tears laughing, and now my stomach hurts from laughing too much. So glad this show is back!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I know I am bumping my own thread here which I don't like doing, but I just thought I would check one more time to see if there are any Parks and Rec fans here? It's one of my favourite shows and I'd love to talk to someone about it. If I don't get any replies this time round then I won't bump the thread again.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I've seen the first two seasons, are there new ones? I've only watched it on Netflix, but I think it's a really funny show.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yes there is a third season currently airing. There has already been 9 or 10 episodes of it. It's really good, maybe even better than season 2.