• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Paris Hilton playing Mother Theresa?

Italiano

Film Elitist
The title of the thread speaks for itself.

Who in their right mind without the influence of LSD would cast Paris Hilton to play Mother Theresa?

Casting the actress who is mainly known for her outstanding working performances in "The Simple Life" and "The Simple Life 2"?

Do they really think she'll be able to pull off a complex character roll such as this? She didn't even do a good job acting in her previous films (House of Wax, National Lampoon's Pledge This!, and The Hillz) which were low-grade films in the first place.

It's definitely not the smartest move for them (putting it lightly), but I want to see how this plays out.

Don't worry Paris, I'm sure Mother Theresa is looking down on this production right now and thinking...

"You've got to be fucking kidding me..."

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Oooooooook. Pardon my French, but that's just plain BULL$#\+!!! Nowadays, I really can't be suprised about the projects that they come up with. Just puting Paris Hilton in a movie at all is already blasphemy to the movie industry.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'll lmao myself to death when I see a source, Italiano. Can you post a link to prove this?

Z

Zombie

Yeah that is the most insane thing I have ever heard in a long time. But I've not heard about anyone planing on doing this. I want to see some proof too.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHA *deep breath*
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, you're not serious are you??

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

There is no way, no idiot in their right mind would cast some skinny whore as Mother Teresa.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Uhm... wow. That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.