• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paris Hilton In My Sponge

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Sorry ares!! We need to think of something new and orignal!! i gotta stop looking in my cheetos!
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Thanks Ana! And I'm watching you toooooo! I've got 109 watchers now...maybe a $bid$ will not be far away... But if not...well it was a great giggle writing it! Also I would like to thank Pam and Jen and Krom and Nanner & EVERYBODY here at AS whos watching!! Angelspeak who inspired me to make a sl**ty dollie auction, Doubles and DJebay for cracking me up sideways, Trina and Iggy and Julie for still being my friends. I would like to thank God (even tho he prolly doesnt like the auction) My Parents for loving me and last but not least The Academy(Andrew, Surfer, Tater and MrSnipes). Now I've given my Thanks and Academy Acceptance Speech...gimme my Oscar so I can auction him off too!

If I missed anyone...please accept my sincere apologies...it's a very emotional moment...hahhahhaa!

You missed me!! I'm so upset!!
 

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
wolvergambit said:
You missed me!! I'm so upset!!
Hey, I didn't know my bad Barbie's inspired you!! Awww, shucks!!! :cool: Maybe all the good bidders are on a pre-summer snooze, it was a great auction....pssssst, great minds should never give up!

angelspeak said:
Hey, I didn't know my bad Barbie's inspired you!! Awww, shucks!!! :cool: Maybe all the good bidders are on a pre-summer snooze, it was a great auction....pssssst, great minds should never give up!

Whoops, just noticed I replied to the wrong quote! :eek:hno: This reply was for you 1_ares_1
 
Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
:eek:oh: OMG!!! Barb, I'm soooo sorry! How could I forget to mention you!! And in the most important speech of my life!!! Well here I am with egg on my face for it. :eek:hno: All I need now is my "dunce cap". :eek:oh: Please don't lash me too hard my friend. hahahaahaa! :lol:
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
:eek:oh: OMG!!! Barb, I'm soooo sorry! How could I forget to mention you!! And in the most important speech of my life!!! Well here I am with egg on my face for it. :eek:hno: All I need now is my "dunce cap". :eek:oh: Please don't lash me too hard my friend. hahahaahaa! :lol:
I'll forgive you this time. LOL
I'll make sure to mention you in my Grammy speech, how's that? :)
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
It's a deal Barb! And when I recieve my Nobel Prize...You will be the first person I thank :lol:
 

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
It's a deal Barb! And when I recieve my Nobel Prize...You will be the first person I thank :lol:
Sounds good to me. You can wash the egg off your face now. :)
 

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
It's a deal Barb! And when I recieve my Nobel Prize...You will be the first person I thank :lol:
hey don't forget us all........lol better write down the names now........lol
 

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
:eek:oh: OMG!!! Barb, I'm soooo sorry! How could I forget to mention you!! And in the most important speech of my life!!! Well here I am with egg on my face for it. :eek:hno: All I need now is my "dunce cap". :eek:oh: Please don't lash me too hard my friend. hahahaahaa! :lol:

awww give her a good lashing I hear from Doubles she likes that kinda stuff! LOL
 
Top