• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paris Hilton In My Sponge

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I added your crazy auction! LOL Its TO funny! hey I did notice though that you were sent a question were the dude told you he wasn't a verified paypal user? I got that same exact question on my auction!??? Wonder what is up with that?

I just went to check and make sure I was watching (I was) and noticed the same thing. Kinda weird......I assume it isn't someone from here that you both know?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I dont think I knew them. They didn't talk like they knew me. And they didn't have any self advertisment stuff in their question, so I"m not sure what the deal was with that............its weird.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Unfortunately I found out "through the grapevine" that this person sends the same email out to lots of auctions. So, he's prolly trouble.

kennon07

Registered Member
Hey, I just added you to my watch list! You do know that you are hilarious don't you???? Good luck!!! :cool:

nani1987

Registered Member
Re: I hope this doesn't look too lame...

that is funny it is a good laugh...... i added you to mine watch hope you add mine to yours..... at least you have alot of hits.........lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Thanks Ana! And I'm watching you toooooo! I've got 109 watchers now...maybe a $bid$ will not be far away... But if not...well it was a great giggle writing it! Also I would like to thank Pam and Jen and Krom and Nanner & EVERYBODY here at AS whos watching!! Angelspeak who inspired me to make a sl**ty dollie auction, Doubles and DJebay for cracking me up sideways, Trina and Iggy and Julie for still being my friends. I would like to thank God (even tho he prolly doesnt like the auction) My Parents for loving me and last but not least The Academy(Andrew, Surfer, Tater and MrSnipes). Now I've given my Thanks and Academy Acceptance Speech...gimme my Oscar so I can auction him off too!

If I missed anyone...please accept my sincere apologies...it's a very emotional moment...hahhahhaa!

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Trina and Iggy and Julie for still being my friends.
Aaaaawwww....*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*....i wuv u too!

doubles2004

Registered Member
But we Enjoy Cracking you up ..Sideways ,Everyway .It dont matter Your a True friend ares. And I thank you for that.

But I wuv Her more,,,,

nani1987

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Thanks Ana! And I'm watching you toooooo! I've got 109 watchers now...maybe a $bid$ will not be far away... But if not...well it was a great giggle writing it! Also I would like to thank Pam and Jen and Krom and Nanner & EVERYBODY here at AS whos watching!! Angelspeak who inspired me to make a sl**ty dollie auction, Doubles and DJebay for cracking me up sideways, Trina and Iggy and Julie for still being my friends. I would like to thank God (even tho he prolly doesnt like the auction) My Parents for loving me and last but not least The Academy(Andrew, Surfer, Tater and MrSnipes). Now I've given my Thanks and Academy Acceptance Speech...gimme my Oscar so I can auction him off too!

If I missed anyone...please accept my sincere apologies...it's a very emotional moment...hahhahhaa!
ah I am so honor by you mentioning me.......i gonna cry waaaahh ok i am done. lol

1_ares_1 said:
OK guys... I added a couple pics and reworded some stuff... Paris is soooo tacky and a very easy target!! hahahhaha! had fun there...but hmmmm.. didn't get much sleep!! hmmmm

tacky is just isn't the right word for paris. like what the video she made called.... something in paris hehehe and now she engaged to another billionaire from greece...... man , think they can afford the wedding? or maybe with their money they can buy greece. but your right she is too much talked about and very easy target, heck i used her famous spously anything that comes out of her mouth becomes famous "that's hot" ..I am not hating but i am tired of watching tv with some mention of her here and there. Tv should focous on other issues..
my husband crack up on your auction. he says what a likeness, lightheaded and clueless.........lol

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Well I must say, I'm really dissapointed with trashy Paris! Weeks almost over and not a single bid. 125 watchers... never made ANY part of the pulse. She will be long gone by 9ish tonite. Oh well, another lesson learned. Maybe I'm just not cut out for ebay? My toasts arent selling either. hmmm.