• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paris Hilton In My Sponge

doubles2004

Registered Member
Re: I hope this doesn't look too lame...

1_ares_1 said:
OK guys... I added a couple pics and reworded some stuff... Paris is soooo tacky and a very easy target!! hahahhaha! had fun there...but hmmmm.. didn't get much sleep!! hmmmm
Ok i will check it out .Sleep whats that :lol: :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
Re: I hope this doesn't look too lame...

I am watching ::)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well Ares tell me what the little well you know is up to now :lol: :lol:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Actually she's just kinda laying there not doin much. She has 88 watchers but not enough to be on the pulse. The first 24 hrs were her best over 1200 clicks but, it's kinda died off. I sure wouldn't mind if a few more of you wonderful peeps here were watching!! <shamelessly begging on my knees>

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Actually she's just kinda laying there not doin much. She has 88 watchers but not enough to be on the pulse. The first 24 hrs were her best over 1200 clicks but, it's kinda died off. I sure wouldn't mind if a few more of you wonderful peeps here were watching!! <shamelessly begging on my knees>

Oh on your knees . hahahahahaahaha ok i will add her to the other accts will that help you get off your knees :lol: :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I don't know how I missed this but I'm watching now! Too funny!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I guess Paris announced yesterday, today something, that her and her beau... Paris... Another tycoon... were engaged. I just picked up on bits of it this morning on the news.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Ya, I heard the same thing... he's younger then her and a millionaire from Greece

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Is he that hot little brunette? A prince or something? Now go watch my auction girlies!! PPPPPlease?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I added your crazy auction! LOL Its TO funny! hey I did notice though that you were sent a question were the dude told you he wasn't a verified paypal user? I got that same exact question on my auction!??? Wonder what is up with that?