• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paris Hilton for President 2008

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Paris Hilton responded to McCains claims that Obama is just like her with a commercial of her own. She also thinks that her being compared to Obama means she has officially been endorsed. (She may have been kidding but let's give her the benefit of the doubt, of course she really thinks this). :lol:

Paris too hot for 'wrinkly dude' McCain

Aug. 5: Paris Hilton described Republican presidential candidate John McCain as a wrinkly white-haired dude and thanked him for his endorsement of her own presidential campaign. In the video, posted on FunnyOrDie.com, she details her energy plan and jeers about the upcoming debates.
Countdown with Keith Olbermann - The Official Web site- MSNBC.com

Hmmm... The resemblance is uncanny! (Except Obama doesn't quite say "hot" as often as Paris does). :lol:

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Uhm...first off Paris Hilton actually was clever? Thats insane, this is one of the most amusing things I've seen in a while, although it doesn't do much for the presidential election.

Still funny though.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
"white haired dude" :lol:

This reminds me of Legally Blonde. Do they actually show the video on the telly or can you just get it from the net?

viLky

ykLiv
Is Brittney coming out with her own, too?

Even though I'm not a big fan of Paris, this was actually funny. Nothing TOO out there or anything like that. The just right amount to keep it funny without going overboard.