Parfumes

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Idea for this thread suddenly poped in my head.

What parfume you guys use? I use Joop, I always thought that this one sucks, and I never knew the smell of it and the other day, I went to the store, my dad was purchasing the same one for my nephew and I smelt the smell of it and I loved it, so I got myself one as well. It's awesome.

Other than this, I love Lynx.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
parfume? Must be an Aussie thing....

Guys don't use perfume :D We use cologne, and I hate putting that stuff on. I'd rather just use deodorant. I did get a free bottle of Tag in the mail. =/ Maybe that's why I hate cologne.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
lol i thought it was a typo at 1st
well i use perfume
i guess That's So Raven perfume
it smells like cotton candy and bubble gum together....it smells so sweet and yummy in my opinion XD

Iris

rainbow 11!
I like Victoria's Secret Love Spell and this one called Euphoria. God, Euphoria smells so good it almost makes me orgasm. :D

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well I wear cologne, sorry Aussie folk.

Drakkar Noir. Great stuff, girlfriend loves it, too.

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
i wish i had the money to buy some nice perfume
1 time this girl at my old school asked me what perfume i used and she said "what the hell is that? you need to buy some prada or baby phat perfume"

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
i wish i had the money to buy some nice perfume
1 time this girl at my old school asked me what perfume i used and she said "what the hell is that? you need to buy some prada or baby phat perfume"
Smelling like a two-dollar skank isn't what you want, is it? Because it's what she was selling to you.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
The one my boyfriend uses that drives me banana sandwich is called DEEP, very pure and original scent, i dont know who its by but the smell is intoxicating and ever-lasting!

~Shwa'