• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Parent's called into school

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When you were in High School/ Primary School did you ever have your parents called in over anything you had done? Or on the opposite side have you ever been called into school because of something your son or daughter has done?

When I was in grade 2 or 3, it's hard to remember now because it's been so long. I threw some boys school hat over the fence and it landed on a busy road. My parents got called in to speak to the teachers about that. Aside from that I can't think of another time. A teacher once had to call my Mum when I was in year 10 to tell her I was failing a subject, but she didn't get called in.

How about you?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Two times for fighting. I started one of the fights in the cafeteria last year because another kid would not shut his mouth. He was calling me "gay" and he called me a "douche" so I kicked him. The other fight was not my fault. He slapped me and that started the fight. He never slapped me again btw.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Only the once. I dared a classmate to call '999' from the phone at school. It was right at the top of some stairs for some reason and there was nobody around.
She did it and the police came to school. She told them I dared her to do it and I ended up getting in more trouble than she did. My teacher at the time said he was really disappointed in me because he didn't expect that from me. He expected it from her as she always got in to trouble, but he never thought he'd have to tell me off. I remember crying immediately because I always adored that teacher. My parents were maaaaad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I got a really bad grade once and didn't want to show my parents since I know they would lose their shit, so I asked a friend to forge my parents signature. Well, unfortunately the teacher didn't go for it. She wrote a letter in my agenda for my parents to read and sign, and again I forged my parents signature. You got it, she didn't go for it. I think I did it three times before my parents were called to come to the school.

I don't know why I just didn't show my damn grade to my parents. Let's just say that it was ten times worst then it would have been.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't get called by the school but after the band teacher made my son march in the rain which gave him pneumonia I went to the school and gave the principal a peace of my mind and told him what a piece of crap that band teacher was.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My parents got called in once for a fight I was in, I was a junior in high school, and once in junior high I forged my moms signature and got caught and she got called in.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
My parents were called in a total of 6 times - 4 times in elementary school and twice in high school.

In elementary school, I was a mean, mean child. My mom got called in when I cut a girl's hair off. Another time I threw this one kid's coat in a puddle of dirty rain water. Oh, and another time I bought a toy gun to school. And the final time was when I signed up for the school chocolate drive and ate all the chocolate instead of selling it. Good times.

In high school, my mom was called in when I was flunking French and the other time was for playing hookie. I skipped class and got in a lot of shit.

dDave

V.I.P.
I shoved a kids face in the gravel in the 1st grade because he wouldn't play with me. Obviously it had the wrong effect. My parents could not have been more mad.

I also was involved in bullying the school bully by slipping a full pint milk carton into a pocket in his backpack that he never used. This was in 7th grade. The milk sat in this kids backpack over Christmas break. The first day back the hallway smelled rancid. I got 2 weeks of detention for that one. It was absolutely worth it though. My parents were actually somewhat proud of me for that one even though they got a nasty call from the vice principal.

Other than that, my parents have never received a call except for positive stuff.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
My parents were called in a total of 6 times - 4 times in elementary school and twice in high school.

In elementary school, I was a mean, mean child. My mom got called in when I cut a girl's hair off. Another time I threw this one kid's coat in a puddle of dirty rain water. Oh, and another time I bought a toy gun to school. And the final time was when I signed up for the school chocolate drive and ate all the chocolate instead of selling it. Good times.

In high school, my mom was called in when I was flunking French and the other time was for playing hookie. I skipped class and got in a lot of shit.
Such a bitch!

About four or five times. I remember once it was because the teacher wanted to have a discussion with my parents over my hearing so she can understand how it affects me and all.

Other times was because I got suspended too much whether it was fighting or being a dick to the teachers.