• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Parental control Software

Monetti

Hi guys, I would like to ask you if you are using any parental control software? I want to install such a program on my home PC in order to keep my kids out off any inappropriate content in the net.
Do you have any experience related to that matter? Please share because I don't know which one should I choose. There are too many of them....

Thanks for any help

Grayson

Hey,

Maybe first you should think about having an honest conversation with your kids? About all the dangers over the internet. Tell them, what can they do and watch online and what they cannot. For example, you can tell them that whenever they enter website with sexual content it will automatically download viruses which will damage the computer. Or even you can put the computer itself into some open space like living room to have more control over it. About software, I heard that the best one at the moment is NetNanny, but kinda expensive though. K9 or PCWebControl would be my second choice.

Poonamsoni

Hi,
Top Free Parental control software apps in 2020:

• Qustodio is a highly configurable
  • OpenDNS FamilyShield. Block domains on your whole home network at router level.
  • Spyrix Free Keylogger.
  • KidLogger and

Monitor and track your child's online activity. Block dangerous sites and protect kids from online bullying.