PSP Parasite Eve 3 - The 3rd Birthday

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Holy shitting dick nipples.

Parasite Eve 3 . . . oh, PSP. I was really excited for a moment there. According to Wikipedia though, it's not a real Parasite Eve game since it's a spin-off of the series. However, it still stars Aya Brea.

Ryuk

Registered Member
Let's delve a little further:

The 3rd Birthday is a spin-off of the Parasite Eve series, which is why "Parasite Eve" has been excluded from its title. The title references the third appearance of Aya Brea and the significant changes for the design of the game compared to its predecessors. However, as it is the third game in the "Parasite Eve" series, fans have been referring to the game as "Parasite Eve 3".

Late night on Christmas Eve, Aya and the other members of CTI: New York are called into headquarters in response to an outbreak of attacks in Manhattan by a creature called Twisted. These creatures emerged from a mysterious time contortion, details about which will be revealed later.

Aya is the main focus of this game. Due to her special powers, she still has the body of a woman in her 20s, although in terms of age she should actually be 35 years old. Motomu Toriyama, the scenario director, feels that it is rare to be able to focus on a woman in her mid 30s in a game and is taking the opportunity to properly depict the thinking and lifestyle of a cool woman.[4] Square Enix announced the title at their 2007 party in Japan for the gaming press. A promotional teaser has also been released which shows Aya in wedding garb.
So basically this story won't have anything to do with Mitochondria Eve, throw in that there's the possibility of a real/true PE3 sometime in the future.

Well in any case they haven't done anything with the series in about eight years now, so why not give this a shot? I'll wind up picking it up, heck the nostalgia has me now replaying PE1 (it's the right time of year for it anyways).

BigBob

Registered Member
I have no idea about this one, but the 1st one on PS1 was amazing.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Wait i missed the game title, if its not parasite eve 3, what name should i be looking for, i dont want to miss this one.

Edit: The 3rd birthday

Last edited: