• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Parasite Eve 1/2

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Does anyone remember these games on PS1? They kicked a lot of ass seeing as it was like Squaresoft trying their hand at a Resident Evil type game and it ruled.

Someone please tell me you remember it! If you haven't played them, you're kinda outta luck because they're hard to find, but if you find one, I suggest you buy it.

Malificus

Likes snow
I have number 1, I don't remember it, but I plan on playing it again eventually.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I remember that game. It looked like it was cool, but I never got a chance to play. I know it was an RPG in a Resident Evil-ish kinda way. I wouldn't mind tracking it down and playing it in the future.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
zombies? i hate zombies the scare the poo out of me. i wouldnt mind playing :p. I hate zombie games like resident evil only because they pop out of nowhere.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's not a zombie game. It's just in a similar vein of survival horror.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
He's right, instead of zombies, you just get....I forget what they are, all I know is that they're monsters and you kill them.

I used to have number two (number one never came out in the UK), cept that went AWOL. I want to find it again now, loved that game.

*EDIT* Or I could just try getting a rom of it, I beleve it's legal to do this if you own the game.