• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Paranorman

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
ParaNorman - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Is anyone else interested in seeing this? I really like that stop-motion animation seems to have become popular again. It seemed to die down for a while, but with the popularity of films like Coraline, Fantastic Mr Fox, Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit etc it seems to be a primary medium of animation again.

This looks like it has a bit of a creepy aspect to it, much like Coraline did so I'm looking forward to it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Okay so I saw this today and loved it. One of my favourite films of the year so far! If anybody here liked Coraline, likes stop-motion animation, likes zombie films, ghost films or just great films in general then go and see this movie!

Last edited: