• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Paranormal Activity

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
A Tale of Two Sisters is a story about two sisters :lol: but seriously they come back home after a traumatic event and there's spooky goings on at home. I don't really need to set it up anymore than that really. It's not just a good horror but it's also a good film in it's own right.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
A Tale of Two Sisters is a story about two sisters :lol: but seriously they come back home after a traumatic event and there's spooky goings on at home. I don't really need to set it up anymore than that really. It's not just a good horror but it's also a good film in it's own right.
I'll take your word and have a look for it over the weekend if I get a chance- I'm allllll for a good, scary film!!!:nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
As a fan of horror/thriller movies, I found it to be lame. It made me jump once and that was near the end of the film. I didn't like the way it was filmed, I didn't like the characters, I didn't like the story and I thought it was too slow.