Movies Paranormal Activity (Movie)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This has got to be one of the weirdest movie trailers I've seen.

Almost weird in a cheesy way. What do you think?

Apple - Trailers - Paranormal Activity

I think the trailer style almost makes me not want to see it. It confused me more than anything.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Confused? How?

It's a limited release film, this trailer is attemtping to convince people that it is worth seeing. Looks pretty fucking awesome to me, I kind of want to see it now. Mindfuck central, here we come!

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, I was confused because of the format they used. Showing an audience watching it. That distracted me from actually paying attention to the trailer itself. It was just not what I expected I guess.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I know what you mean, it was a pretty original trailer that's for sure. I didn't like it much because it makes you feel like that's part of the movie or something, eh, hard to explain.. It's not that bad, doesn't particularly make me want to go see it though.

5. princesa

princesa Registered Member

I just found out about this movie about a week ago, some people try to say this movie doesn't even exist, but I'll keep waiting for it. Especially if it's really as scary as they're making it out to be.

6. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

The trailer peaked my interest enough to go look up a review, and now I want to see it:

-sourcage