• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Papoose

S

shawnesty23

lavoidgaskins said:
Streetsweepers is okie, but he could have alwayZ gotten on a better lable. Then again may be not. I'm not trying to play his skill but may be no one was giving him a chance. In any chance he could ahve alwayZ tried to get on Def Jam. I'm Sure Jay-Z would ave pushed his material.
he wants to be the flagship artists not on a label with tons of big artists

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
shawnesty23 said:
lavoidgaskins said:
Streetsweepers is okie, but he could have alwayZ gotten on a better lable. Then again may be not. I'm not trying to play his skill but may be no one was giving him a chance. In any chance he could ahve alwayZ tried to get on Def Jam. I'm Sure Jay-Z would ave pushed his material.
What exactly do you mean by that?

S

shawnesty23

lavoidgaskins said:
shawnesty23 said:
lavoidgaskins said:
What exactly do you mean by that?
its pretty simple you dont understand? he doesnt want to be just another artist on a huge label. that is why he turned down def jam, g-unit and others

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fresh Art & Creative 11
Fresh Art & Creative 2