Papoose-New Style

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Tried a new style, what do you think:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I love your old style but this is really good as well. ^^ I love this new style you have. Make a few more with it!

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I like it but there is too much dead space on the left of the tag. Other then that it is really good.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Holy Crap O_O; My mouth just dropped open when I saw this one.

This new style looks so good it might make you want to slap your mama. Lol but anyway I
    m loving this on really, v2 is the one that really catches my attention because it's really not over doing it at all and yet it just screams talent and awesomeness. It's alittle too light on the sides, could of had black soft brushes, but it still doesn't take away from the main focal. Oh oh oh oh, make it your new tag Fresh^_^ I would love to see this all around the forums:clap:

Oh and the second one is missing a border just to point that random little mishap out >.>;

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I prefer your old style better but it's great that you tried something new. But I agree with Omega that there's a lot of empty space on the left side for the first one. But if you put some graffiti on the left side, just like you did on the right side then it would look awesome. But once again great work.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Mine is not a small and tight as yours but I just throw it together and forgive me on the shitty bg

[​IMG]

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

If you made the whole sig smaller then the bg wouldn't really matter Omega >.>; Sssaayy where did you get that brush or whatever from to do that stuff around Alicia? They look pretty cool^_^;

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Kyo I know I already said sorry about the stock image I used.

D Art

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hooooooly shitttttttt!!

That is awesome..Man, I am giving you 10/10 for that..

10. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Final draft of the sig v.3

[​IMG]