• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pants, Boxers etc

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Had a random as mince conversation about male underwear the other day.
Basically I reciprocate it here.

Boxer Shorts, Y-Fronts, Normal Pants, Pouches, Briefs, Shorts, Long-Johns etc etc etc...

Blokes - Or anyone else that might actually wear such stuff: (You never know)
*Which do you prefer to wear?

Gals - Or those with the sexual orientation to choose this too, or general desire to do so for whatever reason: (Hopes not to offend, or stick foot in 'it' - apologies in advance etc) :S *hates ambiguity*
*Which do you prefer to see on a bloke?

Yeah, that - ^ ?

PS: I had no idea where to deposit this - I coulda sworn there was some 'fashion' forum thing, but maybe I dreamt it.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I do and have worn boxers for aslong as I can remember. I don't remember the transition from going from briefs to boxers but now that I think about it I couldn't go back.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer to see boxer shorts on a guy. Although I won't mind having my guy dress up more provocatively every now and then, like a string, but only for show purposes. I know how those can be uncomfortable. :lol:

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I don't think I'd like a string - It's bad enough when boxers get lodged up your crack - uncomfortable isn't the word - Although, under momentary circumstances I may opt for them, or if at gunpoint.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I prefer to see boxer shorts on a guy. Although I won't mind having my guy dress up more provocatively every now and then, like a string, but only for show purposes. I know how those can be uncomfortable. :lol:
I would be more worried that certain womens underwear might not, well, keep everything in place and squash things which should really not be squashed :lol: or things might bulge out at the sides...

Bliss

Sally Twit
Boxer Shorts are much easier on the eye. It's sexy when a guy walks around wearing nothing but Boxers. Not so much with Y-Fronts. Haha.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I always wear boxers unless I'm hiking, then I wear boxer-briefs to prevent chafing.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't really remember how old I was when I changed from "tighty whities" to boxers but once I did I never went back. So yeah, boxer shorts for me and that will probably never change.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I wear "tighty whities" because I want "everything" to be in one place and I did try boxers once and I found them very uncomfortable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Unity Bathroom Wall 3
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 5
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 16
Unity Bathroom Wall 5
Hilander Music 0