Panic at the disco

Discussion in 'Music' started by newgirlintown, Apr 12, 2008.

1. newgirlintown

newgirlintown Registered Member

I havent been on here for a few weeks and dont know if anyone has already posted something about their new album.
    I was so dissapointed with it, I was so amazingly hyped up about it and it's such a shock. There are like no real up beat catchy songs. And I've been listening to it quite often in hope that I will like it but yeah not loving it.
    Lyrics are great and the single is catchy but it doesnt really live up to the first one. rant over.
    Anyone else not like it? Or does anyone love it?

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I find it funny that anyone actually likes this band.

Bliss likes this.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never even heard of them. What type of music is this... disco?

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Think disco, only more like if the disco ball fell on everyone, the shards of glass only slit wrists, and everyone sang like deaf third grade girls who are also mildly retarded.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

No wai you havent heard of PAD

its like, the quintessential emo music.

Youtube em

I dont like 'em

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't really like um, either. I can understand why other people like them, though.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Too emo and too high-pitched for my ears.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I give them credit for coming up with some catchy songs in the past. I haven't heard any of their new stuff yet. I'll probably catch it on the radio sooner or later.

9. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Aww, I love them. there new cd was kind of disappointing though. What I love the most is the song titles. They have absolutely nothing to do with the song (kind of like how chiodos names their songs) but the songs are still awsome.

10. This_and_that

This_and_that New Member

Sore them in concert they are amazing

Must See