Panic at the disco

newgirlintown

Registered Member
I havent been on here for a few weeks and dont know if anyone has already posted something about their new album.
I was so dissapointed with it, I was so amazingly hyped up about it and it's such a shock. There are like no real up beat catchy songs. And I've been listening to it quite often in hope that I will like it but yeah not loving it.
Lyrics are great and the single is catchy but it doesnt really live up to the first one. rant over.
Anyone else not like it? Or does anyone love it?

Hiei

The Hierophant
Think disco, only more like if the disco ball fell on everyone, the shards of glass only slit wrists, and everyone sang like deaf third grade girls who are also mildly retarded.

I don't really like um, either. I can understand why other people like them, though.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I give them credit for coming up with some catchy songs in the past. I haven't heard any of their new stuff yet. I'll probably catch it on the radio sooner or later.

redsoxocd

living on the border
Aww, I love them. there new cd was kind of disappointing though. What I love the most is the song titles. They have absolutely nothing to do with the song (kind of like how chiodos names their songs) but the songs are still awsome.