• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pandemic (board game)

dDave

V.I.P.
Anyone here play Pandemic?

The wife and I like to play on a regular basis. It's a team game against the board. One of the most fun board games I've ever played. If you fail to make good decisions as a group, you all lose.

We've been playing extra regularly recently due to the COVID-19 outbreak. lol

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I've actually never heard of the board game Pandemic before. Sounds like a cool game that you described, dDave.

I haven't been playing any board games at all lately, even though I'm stuck at home more thanks to the virus.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've actually never heard of the board game Pandemic before. Sounds like a cool game that you described, dDave.

I haven't been playing any board games at all lately, even though I'm stuck at home more thanks to the virus.
It‘a a lot of fun. With the way the game works, it’s different every time. Lots of different ways to play and strategies that are necessitated on a game by game basis. 2-4 players if you can find anyone to play with.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I’ve never heard of it before, but I think I’m going to buy it off Amazon or eBay. It looks really interesting.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My wife and I have it, it’s definitely a good 2 player board game. With COVID in play, I think it’s going to be a looooong time until we want to play that one again though. 😂