• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pancakes or Waffles

Pancake or Waffle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf

Registered Member
The time has finally come.... I need to know which majority of people prefer pancakes to waffles, or vice versa.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Pancakes. I could really go for some right now. It's been awhile.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I would have to choose pancakes over waffles any day..now I am hungry...

viLky

ykLiv
Waffles for me. I like to chew and have a little hardness when I'm eating. Pancakes are a little too soft and mushy for my liking.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Pancakes but now I can only tolerate the wheat blueberry ones plain. Never was one for all the syrup.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its pancakes for me as well, but I dont add any syrup on them, I like my pancakes with peanut butter on them. So much better in my opinion.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Its pancakes for me as well, but I dont add any syrup on them, I like my pancakes with peanut butter on them. So much better in my opinion.
Have you ever had peanut butter pancakes? My sister made some peanut butter/banana ones and they were absolutely delicious.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm all about the Waffle, but hey y'all have heard that at least twice already right?

Go ahead and consider these in your consensus also:

http://www.generalforum.com/food-recipes/waffles-vs-pancakes-48711.html

http://www.generalforum.com/general-discussion/waffles-pancakes-french-toast-4504.html
------
Have you ever had peanut butter pancakes? My sister made some peanut butter/banana ones and they were absolutely delicious.

I've put peanut butter on my pancakes (and waffles) but I dunno if I've ever had Pancakes laced with PB... that would be interesting....

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Pancakes, even though I only have them once a year....

Status
Not open for further replies.