Palm Pre - I WANT THIS

Discussion in 'Technology' started by NINnerd, Apr 21, 2009.

1. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What's wrong with the phone you have now?
    It amazes me how much money people waste on new phones these days. I've had the same mobile for about 3 years now and I don't plan on changing it any time soon.

3. NINnerd

Well, the one I have now is almost three years old. Some of the stuff on it doesn't work anymore (the voicemail messes up sometimes and the charging area doesn't close). Plus, I would use a lot of the features on the Palm Pre.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Cool, another Palm touch phone.

Personally, I don't understand the hype about it at all. I watched the videos you were talking about, and it does look like it has nice UI, but why do you need all that shit on your phone? Just so that you can have it with you? At that point, why do you need to carry the internet with you wherever you go?

I won't be getting it and I'm only mildly impressed.

5. NINnerd

I like it cause it has tactile buttons, not just touch. And I like to check my email, get something off google, etc. throughout the day. Also, to keep my google calendar in there and a to do list would be very handy.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

That would be pretty handy. I doubt I could afford that phone though. I'll be happy to get a slider keyboard one.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Might have to pass up because I have a LG Touch and it's awesome. Wouldn't change it.