Palin doesn't know what a VP does

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'll probably get an infraction for this to, but here goes . . .

Why are we posting videos like this? Pro and Jeanie posted videos yesterday that just stirred up shitstorms and this one will probably do the same. I'm not against political discussion, but stuff like this just gets people annoyed. Granted I'd be on the first flight to Spain if Palin ever sits her ass down in the oval office, but videos like this don't spark discussion, they draw in partisan battles like the other two threads did. I'm not knocking you at all Echoes, but look at the other threads and how they degraded so quickly.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to mention that video is pretty outdated. I can guarantee you she knows what the VP does by now.

There's a video of Obama from just a few years ago saying he's not ready to be president. Should I post it or are we going to agree to keep this thread from hitting rock bottom?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Actually, Hybrix, that second video was from yesterday. She still doesn't know what a VP is supposed to do. They were talking about it on the news yesterday and they showed FOUR different interviews where Palin answered the question incorrectly.

And Cons, I figure if they can talk about it on the news, then we can discuss it here maturely.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Haha, that's half the joke though, even the news can't handle these discussions some times! I appreciate the video, I'm just saying that it's inevitably going to turn into the other two threads where people just exchanged partisan attacks.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well then maybe it's time to post a video from just a few days ago where Joe Biden says if Obama is elected we'll experience a serious national disaster in the first 6 months of his presidency.

That sounds fun. :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Well then maybe it's time to post a video from just a few days ago where Joe Biden says if Obama is elected we'll experience a serious national disaster in the first 6 months of his presidency.

That sounds fun. :D
There's a difference. One is misinterpreted while the other hasn't a clue.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Personally I love these videos but then again, I think both candidates are jokes so nothing is going to bother me.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I'm actually starting to think its a good thing Palin has some ties to the Alaska Independence Party. The way she's been attacked over every statement she makes (she's trying to explain the vp to 2nd graders) and with Obama as Prez, she may just pick up BC and the Yukon and get out.

I mean, if we didn't have the dopes at the epa, Alaskans could be eating all sorts of exotic foods. :)
------
There's a difference. One is misinterpreted while the other hasn't a clue.
I actually think Biden does have a clue concerning that speech. He's talking about some really spooky stuff. If you listen to that whole speech, I think he's talking about one world currencies and a dissolution of American liberties. Its a different topic, but Biden really believes something big and very unpopular is coming. When you strip out the partisanship, its a very interesting speech he gave. I think the guy's got some sort of knowledge of what he's talking about.

Last edited: