Painting the kids room...this does not make me happy

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok so I have my beer and I am sitting down for a few minutes...I have been painting the youngests girls room for the last hour and a half...getting ready to move....So I scrubed the walls and started to get everything ready for my venture..when I realize I have no Roller......only brushes........THIS IS ALL MY HUSBAND BOUGHT FOR ME TO PAINT WITH.....uuuuggggg So I started the music...and I look around to start my painting and there is no paint pan....Well I am not carring around a 5 gallon bucket while standing on a ladder.........uggg again!!!
So everything is pretty much packed...so I am trying to find something to put paint in.....I go to the garage where almost our whole life resides right now and there is one box not taped shut....yup my tupperware box.....so that is what I am using a tupperware top to a cake pan....uggg again
So I am painting and I never realized how bad these walls had gotten...I have had about 4 foster children in and out of this room since we moved here two years ago....ewwwwwwwww some of the walls looked like something gross smeared on it.....I don't even want to know what it was.....but ewwwwwwww
I am almost done with this room.......I have a wall and a quarter left...lol pretty darn good for using a brush on the whole thing...I feel carpel tunnel comming on........
Hubby told me on his way out the door tonight to go to work...he said "you better have all the rooms done by the time I get back in the morning".....hahahahah he has to sleep during the day...he may not get much rest while I am around hehehehehe He thinks he is so funny...wait till I am done with it...I will be the funny one....lol
anyway...another one of my stories...probably be back in a hour or so....
~Trina~

Julie

Registered Member
On a side note: I'm sorry to see you're having to move because of the crazy psycho neighbor lady...but atleast you're getting away from her. And here's hoping to you getting some somewhat normal neighbors at your new place.

TGirl

Registered Member
Thank you so much... I am sad to see us have to up and move too.....but if the truth be told...the cops have been down our road about 10 times in the last few weeks...that is just sad...I feel this is no longer a safe place for us and our kids....

1_ares_1

Registered Member
ok! Less chitty chat woman!! gitcher ass in the and slap some paint on them walls! It ain't gonna git thar itself! HAHAHAHAH!!hahahaaha!
Ummm...is that how he put it??????

TGirl

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Ha .After last night i bet shes sleeping. And not doing any painting :lollol:

Shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone about last night.......it was our 4some's secret...just between me and you and ares and tonyspoker....hehehehe the question is are you tired Doubles??? hahahahahahah

I have to paint another bedroom tonight...gunna fume up the house again...have a few beers....of course the children will be sleeping....

1_ares_1 said:
ok! Less chitty chat woman!! gitcher ass in the and slap some paint on them walls! It ain't gonna git thar itself! HAHAHAHAH!!hahahaaha!
Ummm...is that how he put it??????

hahaha yeah and we laugh for a second and then he is in trouble for weeks...lol
then he says..well you laughed...yes I know honey I laughed, because you are so darn funny NOW KISS MY FEET!! naaa lol

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone about last night.......it was our 4some's secret...just between me and you and ares and tonyspoker....hehehehe the question is are you tired Doubles??? hahahahahahah

I have to paint another bedroom tonight...gunna fume up the house again...have a few beers....of course the children will be sleeping....

hahaha yeah and we laugh for a second and then he is in trouble for weeks...lol
then he says..well you laughed...yes I know honey I laughed, because you are so darn funny NOW KISS MY FEET!! naaa lol
Me tired ..hahha Nope .I went and fed the cattle this morning at 5.30 came back and every one was gone .Bummer