• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paint Balling?

Brandon22

Registered Member
anyone else into it?

I have only done it a few times and used my buddies old gun, doesn't shot straight, but now I got my own gun and can't wait for nice weather so we can start playing again.

Impact

V.I.P.
A couple of my old friends had their own guns and a couple times we took them out to the river and shot at random things. Not at each other because well...I don't particularly want to be shot with a paint ball, as much fun as it sounds to inflict that pain on someone else. Never done it properly at one of those courses though.

Brandon22

Registered Member
it doesn't hurt as much as you think...other then in the inside leg or ass, but where we play and my buddies property it is a blast..he has large acrage and it is forested and next to a military training ground. so if they aren't there we play there too

Dabs

Registered Member
Ok, true story. My sons used to have all the gear a person could think of having to play in the paint ball arenas. Around here, we still actually have large lots outside and warehouses for inside play, it's quite popular. But years back, before my sons got married and they still wanted something to do with their dear ole Mom (haha), we went to these places and played paint ball, together. I had a blast! My boys had some expensive guns let me tell ya. Sometimes being hit would sting like the dickens, but it always made me laugh :)

Brandon22

Registered Member
yes it is great fun...and as far as expensive goes you can get a real gun cheaper then some paint ball gun

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I would love to go play some paint ball sometime soon. It's a lot of fun. And it does hurt. Maybe I am just a big sissy, but it hurt me a lot. That's kind of part of the fun though. That unexpected pain and knowing you're out. Such a rush. Now I wanna go play... :(

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
When I played, I would wear padding, and my sons knew not to shoot me in the head, face or the boobage! But sometimes my legs took some hard shots. My sons always had bruises all over them, especially their chests and arms.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
For some reason this is something I thought I'd like to try sometime for some reason. Doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in doing but from all I've heard it sounds like it would be kinda fun.

Dabs

Registered Member
For some reason this is something I thought I'd like to try sometime for some reason. Doesn't seem like something I'd be interested in doing but from all I've heard it sounds like it would be kinda fun.
It is Millz! Truly is! Of course it's even more fun if you're a good shot and you hit your intended target :lol: The first few times I played, I ran out of paint balls before I even hit a human.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Something I've always wanted to try is archery paintball. Someone invented this device that you attach to your bow and when you pull back the arrow and release instead of the arrow actually shooting out it shoots a paintball instead. I really want to buy some for my archery club, I think it would be awesome.