• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pain 101

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
shmuk is a term of endearment LOL

I just meant "read your email tatad"

No offence
B "THP" M

Nanner

Registered Member
The_Human_Pin said:
Just wait for my next stunt (it's a secret)(hope to reveal in the next few days) you will flip out LOL

I think Andrew would agree my next stunt will make my earlier ones seem like a cake walk muhahaha

B "THP" M

and as to skinny i eat enough to 2-3 men but do to a bowel prob (shot in abdomen in my teens missing 70% of it) i cannot gain weight the same as most.

B "THP" M

Opps.....sorry I brought it up then :( And sorry it happened! :eek:hno: WOW you really are a fascinating person! A little nutty.... (I like that in a person)! :lol: Will the new reveal be on here or on your own site....or both?

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
no prob I like to wet peoples appetites anyways

i will post it here/my site/and a few other places probably unless someone wants the exclusive (winks at Andrew LOL)

P.s. I think i will take your advise as well andrew

B "THP" M

TatAD

Registered Member
Sounds like you could have a good promo concept here Pin!

Keep me posted.

Anything I can do to help, let me know!

:warp:
Darren

SamusAran86

Registered Member
that is definetly not for me, I dont like needles at all, and that many piercings just makes me cringe!

Nice site there Pin.

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Thanks....i would say 99+% of people couldnt do what I do so thats why its fun to freak ppl out LOL

B "THP" M

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
30+ tats and alot of facial work and "Human Pincushion" on my hands as well as 1.25 inch earlobes and soon implants of some sort.

B "THP" M

TatAD

Registered Member
Implants Pin?

Where would that be?

You're not thinking about getting breasts I hope.

Pin,

Neither of your sites are working man???

Last edited:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
no but probably some ridges along my forehead (implanted just under the skin) and i plan to split my tongue in half like lizard as well.

my site exceeds bandwidth alot i am in mid of getting prob rectified

B "THP" M