• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Paige and Del Rio suspended

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why would it be frowned upon? Is Carmella and Big Cass' relationship frowned upon?

Anyway, real weird they were both hit at the same time. Paige is falling fast.

thealigator

Registered Member
I am only guessing but I assume they don't like Kayfabe being broken in the same way they din't like it when Ruzev and Lana announced they engagement. I could be wrong though.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
You can also add Eva Marie to that list too. She was also suspended today for breaking the Wellness Policy.

Wait...Carmella & Big Cass are dating for real?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can also add Eva Marie to that list too. She was also suspended today for breaking the Wellness Policy.

Wait...Carmella & Big Cass are dating for real?
Yes they are.

And regarding Eva Marie being suspended, now she's got a legit excuse not to participate in a scheduled match.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Hahaha!

On Del Rio, it looks more than likely that he's gone soon. Apparently, TNA is interested to get him as well as the MMA Combate Americas promotion. Paige & Del Rio attended one of their shows without WWE's permission, which got them heat by management.

Also, add to this the fact that Triple H believes that Del Rio has a bad influence on Paige and it's now clear as day that Del Rio isn't sticking around in October.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Technology 1
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4
D Baseball 3
Msbabedoll General Discussion 17