• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pacers: UNDEFEATED

knickstape2107

Registered Member
The Indiana Pacers are undefeated. 6-0. What do you think? How long will it last? I hope it goes until Nov. 20 when NY plays them.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Pacers go to 7-0 with a 96-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets.

Joshua Howe

The Pacers are an extremely good team this year. They're the biggest threat to the Miami Heat to deter them from a title. Hibbert has been the biggest surprise; he's amped up his game from last season.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Tbh, I kinda thought Hibbert would be this good by how good he was against NY last season.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Their defense as been remarkable. I think they're only letting the opposition score 83.5 PPG, which won't win many games. Paul George as also been unreal..pretty much a stat stuffer as he's becoming a triple double threat on a nightly basis. Than you have veteran players like Hill, Watson and Scola who do their job, and that's a recipe for success.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Pacers are 8-0 and my wish for Indiana to remain undefeated entering Nov. 20th could come true.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
UNDEFEATED NO MORE!!! PACERS LOSE TO THE BULLS AND FALL TO 9-1.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Pacers are16-1 after winning against the Clippers yesterday, they are seven games away from tying the Knicks for most wins with only one loss. It'll be tough to get, Indiana has four more games on its West Coast trip, including Portland (a surprising 14-3) tomorrow, and ending at San Antonio and Oklahoma City. And the first game at home is against Miami. If by some miracle Indiana sweeps that section, it'll be 21-1 heading into home games with Charlotte and Detroit.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Pacers are on a major roll, but they have been the past couple of seasons and can't seem to break through that glass ceiling. Maybe this is the season they can