Pacers Are Indicted In Bar Brawl

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

ESPN -
    Indiana Pacers guard Jamaal Tinsley and teammate Marquis Daniels were charged Wednesday in a Feb. 6 bar fight.

A Marion County grand jury indicted Tinsley on a felony charge of intimidation and misdemeanor counts of battery, disorderly conduct and intimidation for the fight at 8 Seconds Saloon, said Matthew Symons, spokesman for the Marion County prosecutor.

Daniels was charged with battery and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors, Symons said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44813/20070221/pacers_are_indicted_in_bar_brawl/

2. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

Wow, this isn't too good for Tinsley. I don't know what a felony charge of intimidation means but I do know that a felony is bad news. Misdemeanors aren't too bad but a felony could get him possible jail time.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If they do get jail time, I believe it would be around 90 days, but a lot of stars that do get charged they get off with nothing, and I believe that this will happen with Tinsley and Daniels.

I am really surprise that the Pacers are still having some success with everything that has been going with the players this season.