PC Games P.I.P. The Death of a Gamer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, May 17, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Have you ever lost any friends to WoW?

I thought of a new phrase to go along with it.

I almost responded to somebody with R.I.P. when talking about a guy I knew who was lost to WoW.

Then it occurred to me:

P.I.P. - Play in peace.

:D

Sorry, a bit random but it needed to be said lol.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Just e-people I meet - no real life friends. While I was playing StarCraft awhile back a lot of Clan members (like a squad, guild, group) left and started to play WoW. Then, I moved to Delta Force: Land Warrior where a few other friends there moved to WoW. I never got to play with them again... *tear to eye*

3. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

I lost a friend to WoW, it was all he would talk about and all that he would do.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I know a guy that actually can't stop talking about WoW he actually calls it "wow" it's pathetic, I'll never put myself to such a low standard of life that warcraft is all that I do.

Bliss likes this.
  5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My boyfriend. He is completely in love with it.

I did used to play it but I got bored after reaching L40.

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

But he does know when to stop when its 'time' right? :-o

I lost a friend to WoW*check my lost a friend to WoW thread* and he said i CHANGED!?,Fuck that, he left school too. and one of my friends wanted to play it, I went completely OVERTHEEDGE saying don't go play it, She didn't pay it, :D

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

He plays a heck of a lot. When he is playing he gets really into it but he is aware of the real world. He hasn't changed like your friend but it does take up a big chunk of his day.

8. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

9. Mason

Mason phawq

I lost my brothers to it. But my friends who play it, aren't religious over it.

10. WiigamerCRO

WiigamerCRO Registered Member