PC Games P.I.P. The Death of a Gamer

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you ever lost any friends to WoW?

I thought of a new phrase to go along with it.

I almost responded to somebody with R.I.P. when talking about a guy I knew who was lost to WoW.

Then it occurred to me:

P.I.P. - Play in peace.

:D

Sorry, a bit random but it needed to be said lol.

Just e-people I meet - no real life friends. While I was playing StarCraft awhile back a lot of Clan members (like a squad, guild, group) left and started to play WoW. Then, I moved to Delta Force: Land Warrior where a few other friends there moved to WoW. I never got to play with them again... *tear to eye*

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I know a guy that actually can't stop talking about WoW he actually calls it "wow" it's pathetic, I'll never put myself to such a low standard of life that warcraft is all that I do.

My boyfriend. He is completely in love with it.

I did used to play it but I got bored after reaching L40.

But he does know when to stop when its 'time' right? :-o

I lost a friend to WoW*check my lost a friend to WoW thread* and he said i CHANGED!?,Fuck that, he left school too. and one of my friends wanted to play it, I went completely OVERTHEEDGE saying don't go play it, She didn't pay it, :D

Bliss

Sally Twit
He plays a heck of a lot. When he is playing he gets really into it but he is aware of the real world. He hasn't changed like your friend but it does take up a big chunk of his day.