oxyMORON Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

No Longer Pays the Bills
Yeah, I'm pickin' on you for the drooling Homer av.

So....a question.

What's the most important goal you're currently pursuing (can you tell I've been interviewing for new employees)?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know you're a basketball fan because I see you posting in the basketball section, I was wondering what's your favorite basketball moment of all-time?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
How did you get so asian?

Okay, now for my serious question, what's your favorite game system and game? Why?

Iris

rainbow 11!
You used to have random facts in your sig. Where did you learn that when mice have sex, it last only about five seconds?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
We all know that Vince got you here, but tell me, why did you join in first place? Did something attract you towards Fusion Central.

(or maybe vince bribed you :p)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeah, I'm pickin' on you for the drooling Homer av.

So....a question.

What's the most important goal you're currently pursuing (can you tell I've been interviewing for new employees)?

Well, I'm honored. :yes:

Right now I'm trying to hang on to grades (90+) in school. It's not going so well, but I'm working on it. It might be a bit early, but I'm starting to prep for SATs, which I hate, but I guess it's pretty important if I want to go anywhere in the future.

I know you're a basketball fan because I see you posting in the basketball section, I was wondering what's your favorite basketball moment of all-time?

I don't think I've been into basketball long enough to makes an "all time" desicion. I ido remember one a couple seasons back when the Mavs were playing Minnesota in the playoffs (really is a while back) and Steve Nash made a half court buzzer beater right before halftime to further increase Dallas's lead. That was sweet.

Merc M.D. said:
How did you get so asian?

Okay, now for my serious question, what's your favorite game system and game? Why?
Wha? I Asia--? Noooo:no: :chinese:

just extra info--I don't have an accent in case anybody was wondering. I can speak English and Chinese, but not in between. :smile:

OK. Ever since I got an N64 and gameboy color, I haven't been able to get any new game console or games, so that basically ruins my choices. I guess from playing at other people's houses, the PS2 is pretty nice. One, the controller isn't too big, and two, they have almost every game I could ever imagine. Dynasty Warrior with it's hack and slahsh can be pretty entertaining. Even though it's not for PS2 (I don't think) Super Smash Bros. Melee is pretty fun, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.