Owens, Witten Come To Blows?

Blueyes

Registered Member
This is what happens when you get someone who thinks they are all that. I was watching ESPN the other day when they were talking about this and if you look at the overall stats TO got more chances at the ball but couldn't catch the damn thing verses Whitten who caught more balls but with less passes to him. Gee, lets see how this works, I get more passes with more yardage to Whitten verses Owens so potentially I should be throwing more to Whitten. TO needs to eat some crow if you ask me because he doesn't have the numbers to back his mouth.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is what happens when you get someone who thinks they are all that. I was watching ESPN the other day when they were talking about this and if you look at the overall stats TO got more chances at the ball but couldn't catch the damn thing verses Whitten who caught more balls but with less passes to him. Gee, lets see how this works, I get more passes with more yardage to Whitten verses Owens so potentially I should be throwing more to Whitten. TO needs to eat some crow if you ask me because he doesn't have the numbers to back his mouth.[/quote]

Sorry but I disagree with you on that one, TO does have the numbers to back up what he says. I believe he's third in all time touchdowns, when it comes to wide receivers. Which is saying a lot because there's been a lot of great wide outs in this league.

I'll be the first one to admit that Owens as a big mouth, and sometimes he shouldn't say anything. But I dont agree when people say he doesn't have the numbers to back up what he says, because thats false.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, the Cowboys won against the Giants, so hopefully the win is going to help the chemistry of the team, because the Cowboys need to win their last two games against Baltimore and Philadelphia if they want to make the playoffs this year.

So they need to stick together and just get along.