Owens on his way out of Dallas?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
The National Football Post's Mike Lombardi believes it's only become a matter of time before Terrell Owens is an ex-Cowboy.

The list of reporters who don't believe T.O. will be back: Lombardi, SI's Peter King, FOXSports' Jay Glazer, NFL Network's Adam Schefter, and ESPN's Ed Werder. Lombardi doesn't necessarily expect Owens to be cut, however, and suggests a trade to Oakland. T.O. probably wouldn't cost Al Davis more than a third-round pick and the Raiders are desperate for wideouts
I'll believe it when I see it. Gotta love hearsay...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I don't see him leaving Dallas, they just gave him a huge contract, he's their best wide receiver, and if they do trade him for just a third round pick than there pretty stupid in my opinion.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
God. Dallas is in such a mess.

Going to Oakland is pretty dumb, imo. I'd rather take my chances with Romo's arm than with Russell's.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont get it either. Roy Williams did jack shit last year and he'd be their number 1 receiver. Then you've got Patrick Crayton and Miles Austin...that's not too imposing.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Dallas has no discipline, it's why they fell apart. The team needs some serious work on their focus and self-control. They should be the champs right now I mean look at their damn team!