Owens fined, not suspended for spitting

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HAHA funny quote, anyways, this was a very stupid thing to do, and I think he deserves to be fined for this much, some people said that he deserved to be suspended, but I don't think so.

Players say that spitting in someones face is the worst thing you could ever do to another player.

S

sportsaholic

35,000 is pocket money for T.O. but if you think about it, hes never really had any big problems with the league. They fined him way to much. I was hoping for 15,000 not 35,000. Still, hes an idiot.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
35,000 is pocket money for T.O. but if you think about it, hes never really had any big problems with the league. They fined him way to much. I was hoping for 15,000 not 35,000. Still, hes an idiot.
He may not have had many problems directly with the league, but he's got a big enough head and mouth to warrant a bigger fine. Someone with the super-ego he has needs to be brought back down to Earth from time to time. As for fines, I think it needed to be higher. Would it really hurt him that much? Not to mention, like you said, it's pocket money for TO.

I

Impaired

Ah.

Christmas Night at 5pm EST, the Phialdephia Eagles take the field against the Cowboys.

Both teams can win the division.

The Eagles are 9 1/2 point underdogs.

There is no way the game is that much of a blowout.

Eagles win in a hard fought game.